Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The pond on Mountain Road

Last weekend we spent a few days in a magical spot on Saltspring Island on a house exchange. The home was beautiful, set on eight acres on a knoll. And the best part of all was the pond. I spent some magical time there with my camera at dusk and again the next morning finding gorgeous reflections in the still water. Here are some of the photographic results.

This first one is to show the view across the water to the trees on the other side.

The rest are closeups. Sorry to include so many. I simply couldn't select from these amazing reflections.























2 comments:

  1. You can never post too many photos. Beautiful !
    I really liked the last two the best.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like such a peaceful place to spend time in!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.