Friday, June 8, 2018

A bit more France

We've been home more than three weeks now but our trip to France still resonates with us. Just the other day I managed to get some of the photos off of my new camera. It's a Canon G7X and is designed to send the images to a computer via email. I've now discovered that it works only with PCs so I found another way--the good old SD card reader.  Anyway....  here are a few photos taken on our trip that I thought I'd share.

These first ones are from walks we took around Bellegarde, just outside of Albi on a couple of evenings. At that time the bright yellow mustard was in bloom and dominating the landscape.






This exemplifies rural France.  So beautiful.


This next group focuses on the lovely Canal Robine in Narbonne, which we walked along and cycled along while we stayed there.  Such a lovely spot.







These plane trees lined many paths and roadways, always beautiful.






4 comments:

I really appreciate your comments.