Thursday, May 7, 2015

My lovely neice Calla


Here's a photo of my niece Calla with some of her friends. Calla is the one on the right with the glasses. These girls are 11 and 12 and they were spending time together at a figure skating competition. Aren't they lovely?  It's such a special age for these girls as they are still children but are coming into a time of discovering who they might be becoming. 



Calla lives in Vancouver so I don't get to see as much as I'd like to. But I love seeing her growing into a confident teen with her own interests and opinions.


2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness she has gotten so big !
    I remember her much younger. Of course.
    The photo is so charming.
    She is so lucky to have you as her aunt.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.