Today I delivered the painted chair to ReStore for the silent auction next week.
It took a while to find the direction but I'm really happy with the result. I used related colours and a nine-patch design on the seat.
I had a lot of fun with this project. Here's what the chair looked like when finished.
And you can see some of the other chairs here.
Lots of variation in how they were handled.
One of the side benefits of this project was the impetus to develop a website for my paintings. I used a pre-formated site that worked well to showcase the many paintings I've done in the past three years. It's still a work in progress but I'm quite liking seeing some of the work online. Here's a link:
I'm still working on selecting and sizing photos of the paintings. There's a lot to learn here. I look forward to your constructive comments as I continue to develop the website.