Sunday, August 21, 2016

Summer on the BC coast

It's been several weeks since I posted and I'd like to give you a sense of what we've been doing here on the B.C. coast. There are so many beautiful places to go and I've been exploring a few of them. Here are some highlights.


Relaxing at Moses Point



Howe Sound with tug boat


Wharf at Halfmoon Bay



Kayaker at Halfmoon Bay



Sechelt Narrows looking north


Sunset at Sechelt


Wharves at Gibson's Landing


Houseboat at Gibsons


More Kayakers



Sidney Spit brick tower


Sidney Spit


Dock at Sidney



How lucky are we to live in such a beautiful marine environment!


3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, How lucky are you to be able to live in such a beautiful place.
    Every photo is a treasure. I miss living by the ocean.
    Your home where you used to live was wonderful but just look at what you are able to do and see living where you do now.

    cheers, parsnip and thehamish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness, How lucky are you to be able to live in such a beautiful place.
    Every photo is a treasure. I miss living by the ocean.
    Your home where you used to live was wonderful but just look at what you are able to do and see living where you do now.

    cheers, parsnip and thehamish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... that sunset especially!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.