Friday, March 1, 2013

Sidelined

We got back home last Friday afternoon but since then I've been sidelined by a nasty flu bug.  Just now a week later I'm surfacing but Harry has succumbed.  I guess this is the price we pay for taking three airplane flights in one day.

Weather has been nothing but rain and clouds since our return.  The dogs are happy that we're home although they had wonderful care taken by our housesitters Peter and Deb.  When I'm feeling better I'll post a bit about the house and petsitting websites we've discovered.  They're an amazing resource.


2 comments:

  1. I noticed it was quiet on your blog.... sorry to hear your sick but great news that the Gud Dugs are happy your home sick or not !
    Stay dry, warm and get better fast !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no. The rainy weather sure wouldn't do much to lift your spirits. Hope you're both feeling soon!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.