Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just two more days



The big event that we've been planning for the past six weeks is almost here.  We're getting everything ready to take to the stage in the David Lam Auditorium and invite the spirit guides to speak through Jane on Friday evening.  It will be a first for us and we don't really know what to expect.  Because Jane can bring through many different guides we have no idea who will be speaking.  We will be inviting people in the audience to ask questions of the guides that come through, but we don't know what topics they will bring up.  So the whole shape of the evening is an unknown.  I've been working with Jane for 25 years and I've never seen the channeling fail so I trust that someone will come through and speak, but aside from that I don't know how things will unfold.   

If you're interested in what some of the guides have said in the past, you can go to our Dialogue with Spirit Guides blog.  People have been posting questions and we've been given answers by some spirit guides for about two years now.  It's quite an interesting place to visit.  Well, I think so but then I'm immersed in this work so what do I know?

It's kind of scary inviting people to sit and watch an experiment onstage.  However, I know that the evening will be what it will be and all we are doing is creating the space for something wonderful to happen.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your event...I'm assuming that your promotion efforts were successful.
    I find what you and Jane do so interesting. It must be very rewarding to be able to bring peace, comfort and understanding to people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all goes well. I'm interested in hearing all about the event.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.