Monday, August 17, 2009

Rust and old machines





Last week while on the way back from camping up-island we stopped by the BC Forest Museum with Callie for a little exploration of the old forest equipment. Callie enjoyed looking at the displays of the bunkhouse and going for a ride on the little steam train. While she was playing at the playground I enjoyed taking some photos of the old rusted equipment. For me the textures and colours of these old machines are so intriguing. I thought I'd share a few of the photos here. Don't you just love the rusty organic colours?








I don't have much time to write today because I'm working on my post for a Transformative Moment meme for August 19th over at The Golden Fish.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how things change when taken out of context - or given a close focus. Looks like an interesting place to visit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is very interesting. I love the colors and the textures.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.