Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rainy day garden planning



To get my mind off the municipality's bureaucratic stalling today I headed out to a wholesale plant nursery with my sister Jan, who has an account there for her gardening business.

It didn't even matter that it was raining, we had a great time wandering through the fields and greenhouses looking at all the beautiful trees, shrubs, and plants. I was picturing some of them planted along the boulevard and in my front yard. One way or another we'll get something going on out there this spring. I bought a little fern and a climbing rose for the back fence and some organic fertilizer too.

Now I'm off to put in another call to the municipal office and then I'm going to plant the newcomers in my back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments.